|Monday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||12:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 3:00 pm|
Procedure for curbside pick-up:
- All requests can be made via phone or through our online catalog at www.orangeburglibrary.org
- Call (845)359-2244 extension 10
- Place your request with our Librarian.
- Give the Librarian your phone number and Library Card number.
- We will call you and give you an Order Number when your items are ready to be picked up.
- Your items will be placed in a bag in the lobby of the library with your order number and initials on the front of the bag.
- You must wear a face covering to enter the lobby.
- Please be mindful of social distancing.
- You will have 5 days to come in and pick up your items.
- Return items in our book drop in the front of the building.