Orangeburg Library Virtual Volunteer Program
Teens in grades 6-12 can participate in our Virtual Volunteer Program to help the library and
earn community service hours.
Virtual Volunteer Project Guidelines:
- Have fun, be creative, and use your imagination!
- Take pride in your work. Proofread writing for spelling, grammar, and typos. Make sure that the audio and video recordings are clear. Please keep content and language PG. Please do not add music or other copyrighted material.
- If you would like to protect your privacy we suggest you film videos creatively to keep your face out of the video. Some projects may be used for programs or shared on the library’s social media accounts.
- If you need proof of your community service hours contact email@example.com or call Ms. Kimberly at (845 359-2244) ext. 15.
- Submit your work to Ms. Kimberly by visiting the library or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Large video files can be shared with email@example.com using Google Drive. We will automatically count attendance for TAB and Book Chat meetings.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to review your submissions for credit.
Goodreads is the world’s largest site for readers and book recommendations. Our mission is to help readers discover books they love and get more out of reading.
Youth recreation programs; sign up for local leagues; football,
baseball, softball, soccer, and cheerleading
Homework Help and College Admission Test Prep
Teen Crisis Center
Highly trained counselors are available
You’ll enjoy unlimited access to thousands of online art and craft classes. Watch our classes anytime, anywhere.
Looking For Something to Read?
Reviews, recommendations, and excerpts browsing by genre, time
period, geographical setting, theme, Handpicked Read A-likes- “If you like this,
Get book recommendations based on genre, appeal, read-a-likes, and
Your guide to graphic novels and manga.